(my hot hubby!)sooo bummed it is time for Rhett to go back to work! I have been sooo spoiled having him home! Seriously...have just been able to hang out at home...be lazy with my man! (he did get a lot of things done this summer!) He finished SCHOOL! YAY all DONE!! and he did it with STRAIGHT A's! So stinkin' proud of him! Clear back in January of 1996 a former co~worker (and total idiot!) said to me when I came back to work after Christmas Vacation sporting a Diamond engagement ring "well, good luck on feeling as happy in 10 years as you do now" .... what a dork! Because through it all...after 13 years, starting the next chapter in our marriage (meaning ... no more babies...just raising the ones we have been blessed with) I love his man more NOW than I did when he asked me to be his wife! Baby you are amazing! I love you and I will miss you every hour you are at work! :( I am sooo grateful for a job that lets you hang out with us in the SUMMER! Baby you are the best!













No comments:
Post a Comment