families are forever!

families are forever!

"A Child

will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, home happier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."


3rd Nephi 17:21-23 "And when he had said these words, he wept, and the multitude bare record of it, and he took their little children, one by one, and blessed them, and prayed unto the Father for them. And when he had done this he wept again; And he spake unto the multitude, and said unto them; Behold your little ones.."
Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you - not because they are nice, but because you are. ~Author Unknown

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Melting the Fat!.....

Yes! you heard me correctly! Maybe if I do a daily blog post on "Melting the FAT" I might, just might keep myself motivated and accountable for the "POUNDS" that I really and truly want to shed! SO ~ from hear on out, along with "Washing that gray right out of my hair!" I am gonna "Melt that fat right of my BUTT!" lol! (singing the tune of that silly old commercial - if you are under the 30ish age, you may not know this tune! lol!) I am in such a good mood tonight! I guess when you have a skinny mini to walk with that you need to keep up with (well except when she runs, because right now I would like pass out!) you kick out 3 miles in a big ole hurry! (Thanks Kayla!) I am really going to do my very best to be on the ball and walk in the evenings as often as I can and again in the VERY early mornings (like 5:30 AM) as often as I can! I am REFUSING to say "I am going to TRY" because many years ago, I went to a seminar where I learned a few things and I learned that "TRY" is the most NON-COMMITABLE word (is that a word even)...basically means...that it is easy to say "I will try and do this or that or be here or there when REALLY it means...pretty much not gonna happen! AND I really want this to HAPPEN! I want to get in shape, I want to be able to RUN and not be weary! No, seriously! With my new attitude on life (that I have really been working on since January!) I feel the need to change physically as well as emotionally and spiritually! SO bare with me all you blog readers! Don't let me drive you totally nuts with my post...or if you want just skip them that is okay! BUT by December, I want a better ME!

TONITE>>>> THREE miles! YAY ME!! (kayla did over 4 but have you seen her! someday I will do 4 too!) lol it might help though if I arrived on time! lol! Wish me luck for my 5:00 am wake up call! As you all know I don't do early nights or EARLY mornings! Haha! Night All!

1 comment:

by: Kim said...

Way to go, keep it up!! Down here we are training to do the 10K next mothers day. Maybe we will all be skinny by then. We can all hope. It seems that the older I get the harder it is to shed the pounds (not fair).