families are forever!

families are forever!

"A Child

will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, home happier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."


3rd Nephi 17:21-23 "And when he had said these words, he wept, and the multitude bare record of it, and he took their little children, one by one, and blessed them, and prayed unto the Father for them. And when he had done this he wept again; And he spake unto the multitude, and said unto them; Behold your little ones.."
Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you - not because they are nice, but because you are. ~Author Unknown

Monday, August 17, 2009

Melting the fat.......still...

Okay! so I didn't post every day last week...but I did walk. The thing is ~ the week before I popped my hip out of socket getting off my bed and so it was really super sore by thursday so I didn't go, then wished I would of! Oh well...I did go Friday, but was turtle slow and only did 1.5 miles then later wished I wouldn't of...ouch! The hip is popped back in but really sore so I walk funny :P I am looking forward to getting shock therapy on it today! yay! SO...this morning....I arrived a bit late, but I did it..I walked an hour...but I have NO idea how many laps I did, we all (Kayla, Janakaye, Liz and I) talked a lot so I don't think we counted laps well. That is okay...as long as I am sweating....And I was! :) I know in the long run I will be glad that I am doing this. I really do want to be inshape and I know getting up at 5:30-6 will get me up and awake so I will be more productive during the day...(or that is what I keep telling myself!) Sorry these posts are boring....but they are for me. Stay tuned though I have some fun stuff to post soon! HAPPY WALKING!!!

No comments: