I was going through some of Dallin's papers and I found this letter he wrote in class last week during Veteran's Day. Mind you I believe the last time we saw my cousin Preston was when he was maybe 2ish (Brady's wedding?) if not it was when Dallin was 9 months...I really don't remember...and that is really sad! (Thank goodness for blogging!) Here is Dallin's sweet letter:Dear Preston,
I want to Thank~You for....
Being in the Milatrary.
You will always be my favorite second cosin.
Thank you for making the world a bettr place
to live in.
From,
Dallin Jackson, Gunnison Ut.
(this is in Dallin speak!)
I thought this was really sweet. He only knows Preston because he and his family have been included in our family prayers since his very 1st deployment. I was impressed with Dallin for writing this to someone he doesn't know but does respect. Thanks Preston! (Thanks Katie...I copied this from your blog....it took a while to find a picture (LOL) the one picture I do have was pretty blurry..hope you don't mind!)













No comments:
Post a Comment