Dallin *would like a Crossbow*
Dallin rattled off this big ole long name of the crossbow he would like. It kindof reminded me of the "Christmas Story" when the little boy asked for a 'Red Rider BB Gun' .... something about shooting and eye out....thanks Dakota...for letting Dallin use your crossbow a few weeks ago :) Santa did mention all that stuff about being good and doing your studies...THANK YOU SANTA!

Jentrie *would like another Barbie (any kind would be fine!)*
Jentrie is just so happy to FINALLY have Barbie in our home that she isn't too picky about which one she would get...but don't forget about some clothes...that would be good too!
Valerie *would like a play house like Abby's* (Mel, please call me!)
Valerie was giving Santa great detail about the play house she would like to receive, however, in an even greater discussion after we made it home, I told her that the play house may have to wait until Grandpa Ed can come home and help us make one......(grandpa ed? :) hint hint hint!!!!
Peyton *would like a shotgun...aka toy rifle :)*
Peyton and Santa discussing the finer things of 'Deer hunting'.....the look on Peyton's face says..."Santa hunts?" He is SOOO excited!!! Grandma Peg..notice the boots.....:)
















1 comment:
I can't believe christmas is so close. I don't want to think about, this year christmas is just not going to be the same. Halloween was a fluke, and 4 th of July was a major joke, and so I am not looking forward for christmas.
Post a Comment