
Every year on the Sunday before Thanksgiving...I make our little family our own Thanksgiving Dinner. Before dinner I asked them each what they were thankful for and it couldn't be the just the regular...(family and friends) it needed to be something they were thankful for this year.....here are their responses...
Dallin - I am thankful for this food because I am really hungry....I am thankful because I was baptized this year and I am thankful for our house that has heat in it....(and my family)(For those of you who read Dallin's instructions on how to cook a turkey....the 1 cup of glass is really meant to say 1 cup of GLAZE!!! LOL to funny!
1 cup glass
1 cup cranberry stuffing
2 1/2 c. rossted almns
salte and peper, by the turkey, cook it for 30 minutes.)

Jentrie....I am thankful that I finally got to have a Barbie for my birthday! (and my family)

Valerie...I am thankful for grandma and grandpa McDonald and for them to move home. :) (you can tell what she is thinking about) I am thankful for my dinner and for my house and toys

Peyton....he just wants to eat the Turkey....:)
Daddy....first he said he was thankful for me for making such a nice dinner, next his job and our home....then of course....FAMILY
Mom.....I am thankful for Rhett and his Job also..so many being out of work makes teaching school (and being 10 year'd) a blessing!!! Also I am thankful his job has insurance!! (so many anymore don't) I thankful for my freedom and for those who serve our country so we can have that freedom. I am thankful that Brady was able to make it home safe from Iraq once again. I am thankful for my house that has running water and heat. I am thankful for my good friends that help me want to be better. I am also thankful for my family...that includes my husband and children....my mom and dad who I miss EVERY day, my brother's and sister. My in - laws who are great, and Rhett's brothers and their families. I am thankful for my health! For the Gospel and for My Testimony! Hey I am a blessed lady! ( I had to stop because Dallin was getting peeved that I was taking to long and he wanted to eat! :) Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!! We love and miss you all!!!!













1 comment:
Hey Tiffanie!
I peeked on your blog and it is so cute! I found it off of Kayla's :) Mine's private, but if you'll email me with your email, I'll invite you! My email is swinn1@farmersagent.com.
Post a Comment