families are forever!

families are forever!

"A Child

will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, home happier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."


3rd Nephi 17:21-23 "And when he had said these words, he wept, and the multitude bare record of it, and he took their little children, one by one, and blessed them, and prayed unto the Father for them. And when he had done this he wept again; And he spake unto the multitude, and said unto them; Behold your little ones.."
Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you - not because they are nice, but because you are. ~Author Unknown

Friday, November 21, 2008

**Twilight**

It is Midnight Madness.....
Is It MIDNIGHT yet?

Liz is so EXCITED!!!


Jenni and Bonnie...
Leisa and Marsha....









tick... tock... Adrie, Tawnie, Callie
Kierston and daughter...


Annies crew....









Jodi and Jana Kaye

Just a few of the 'Twilight' seekers!!!! We had WAY to MUCH FUN!!!! Even if we didn't get home until 2 am :) I guess now to understand the movie I will have to read the book!!!





4 comments:

Nicole said...

I want to read the books too!

Coopercomics said...

You definitely need to read the books! I read them last year and they were pretty good. It was fun reading and talking about them with all of my sisters. We wore "I love Edward Cullen." t shirts to the movie...it was a spectacle!

OneBrilliantGirl said...

What??!? You haven't read the books yet? You better stop laundry, making dinner and cleaning toilets and read them right now!

Shemra said...

Just to let you know you werent the only one who haden't read the books I just got done reading twilght and I couldnt put the thing down I hope the movie is as good as the book!!