
Do you think that this is his way of sayin...."Aunt Tiff I'm done!" ? This is my little nephew Houston...aka....Hewie or Hub..(at our house anyway). He is not quite 2 (feb). This is pretty much his silly little personality. He has these short little legs that help him go very FAR everyday! Hewie is the silly boy at our house! To funny had to post it!
I don't know about you but I think he enjoyed his Chocolate Marshmallow Mates! :)













3 comments:
He is such a cutie!!! I am going to try that tonight...eat all of my dinner, then put my bowl on my head. I bet DJ would send me off to the nut house. :) Kids get to do the coolest stuff!
Houston is such a little cutie. He has always put things on his head. I miss not getting to see the kids all the time, once you have everyone so close to you and then all of a sudden they are gone and you have moved thousand of miles away It sucks and it is very hard to deal with. I miss all the kids. I love to call when Tiff is gone because I get to have fun visits with Dallin and he just tells it how it is. I love you all so much and miss you even more.
Hey Rhett and Tiff... your blog is so cute.. Dallin was cute last night.. that was an incredible program. I hope all is well with you guys.. my little boy is growing way to fast. I am just staying home and running on the ambulance.. anyway great to see you and your blog is incredible. here is our blog site: http://richardjackiejacksonschugk.blogspot.com/
Jackie
Post a Comment