Each item is worth 1 point, with a possible 10 points per day
- 7 hours of sleep (naps count...) oh..good
- Drink 3 glasses of water per day, 36 oz
- 30 minutes of exercise (not necessarily consecutive)
- 2 servings of veggies, 2 servings of fruit
- NO SODA (I am crying right now!)
- NO SWEETS (still crying)
- No eating after dinner/9 pm (which ever works best)
- 15 minutes of scripture reading (or other spiritual text..Ensign..ect)
- One journal entry (does blogging count? Rhett said NOPE!) :(
- Express sincere appreciation or praise to your spouse
*Exceptions:
- Sweets are free on YOUR birthday...(which is in JUNE!) lol
- Sweets are free on Easter...
- You are allowed 3 sick days from exercising...only if you are REALLY sick, pregnant or nursing.
- If you are pregnant or nursing you can eat after dinner/8 pm and tailor your exercise regimen.
Scoring: All is on your 'honor'. Update and calculate the worksheet daily
There are 2 winners:
- The 3 with the most points will equally divide 80% of the challenge services from the Service Fund (which all who signed up added a service to preform)
- All participants. The challenge is partly about getting the most points, but mostly about progress and goal setting. All who really try will be eligible for a random giveaway from the Service Fund.
Okay! I am a bit nervous about this because...even though I have cut WAY down on the whole diet pepsi thing (lots!) I still usually get one about 12:30 as my daily treat! :( Maybe I will trade one day a week for my free Sunday...if it is really bad! lol! And I was doing so well with the exercise thing before December hit...now I have 0 motivation to get back to it! Maybe if I can get myself to go to bed before midnight I might be able to get up at 5 to go do the treadmill (just saying that makes me sleepy!) lol Then there is the whole sweets thing! I really like my chocolate...and I SO love to bake! Hum! Sundays again. I did that with weight watchers forever ago where I only baked treats for Sunday dinner..I will just start that again. The rest I can handle! By posting this I am hoping it will motivate me to get going!
So...I am going to post my point system on here...so I can make my self do better each day! I will do regular journal entries in my 'normal' journal...to keep Rhett happy! ;P If you want to do this....jump on in!













6 comments:
That sounds like such a fun thing for RS. It's always alot easier to do things like that when other people are doing it with you. I also need to work on some of those things (I'm with you on the "going to bed before midnight" thing). I just can't seem to do it because it's so quiet at night and I can do whatever I want without helpers. Anyways, good luck with this activity. You'll do awesome!
thats my same reasoning! no helpers! we are working on that though..wait until your kiddo's start school and you have to get up early..it kicks my toosh...but I still manage to go to bed late! second wind about 9! lol!
I always get a second wind late at night too. It drives Wade crazy how long it takes me to finally crawl into bed! :) You are more motivated than I am. I had icecream yesterday...actually I didn't even sign up! I am going to try to do the scripture reading and journaling though.
I made snickerdoodles for FHE...they are of the devil..."come have one! come have one!" lol! I do pretty good on at least 6-7 of them. LOL!
I think this is such a great idea. We are trying to work it into our Relief Society, too. Good luck and have fun!
Wow! How fun! I may try to keep up with this too. All things I really need to work on:( I do much better keeping it to my little ol self. Don't really care for a group thing. (Maybe cause then I don't have to answer to anyone when I fail??) Anyway, I'll try, and good luck to you. Cute family picture!
Post a Comment