The Church came out with an official ( http://newsroom.lds.org/ldsnewsroom/eng/commentary/the-publicity-dilemma ) statement on a recent episode of HBO’s Big Love (that aired last Sunday) that is said to depict temple ceremonies. That really bugged me! Also, I just noticed (because I am a bit slow on the hollywood happenings!) that Tom Hanks is the PRODUCER of 'Big Love'. I thought that to be soooo interesting since it was HIM who called Mormons unAmerican due to our belief in Prob 8! I thought that the statement made by the Church was great and this Mormon Message about the Blessings of the Temple is fabulous!. Check it out if you haven't already watched it! This is awesome! www.youtube.com/MormonMessages
I love the Mormon Messages from youtube!
Clearance Offer for Hot Selling girls Women Silicone Cushion Ring High
Level Eyelash Curling Curler Mascara Beauty Eyel
-
Cheap Price of Hot Selling girls Women Silicone Cushion Ring High Level
Eyelash Curling Curler Mascara Beauty Eyel
If You search information * Hot Selli...
6 years ago













No comments:
Post a Comment