families are forever!

families are forever!

"A Child

will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, home happier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."


3rd Nephi 17:21-23 "And when he had said these words, he wept, and the multitude bare record of it, and he took their little children, one by one, and blessed them, and prayed unto the Father for them. And when he had done this he wept again; And he spake unto the multitude, and said unto them; Behold your little ones.."
Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you - not because they are nice, but because you are. ~Author Unknown

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Revalutionary Challenge....

Okay...this is becoming a REAL Challenge to me! I really need to be more motivated to do the exercise thing...and even know I know it makes me feel good...it is just doing it! gotta get on that! And the whole NO sweets thing. I am so bad! I think I have baked more the last 2 weeks than EVER!!! I think that the soda thing I will just loose that point everyday ~ because that I am just naughty enough to NOT give up my DP! lol! I am getting better at the 7 hours of sleep. I had at least 12 just today, well because Thursday I only had like 5 hours and Friday night I didn't go to bed until after midnight...That scrappin' hobby of mine! Once I start it is SOOO hard for me to stop. lol!
I was really bummed though on Thursday because the girls went to the movie and I soooo wanted to go, but Rhett was double booked and even though he offered to take them, they wouldn't of made their bed time at 8:00 and then it would of been so yucky getting up for school the next day...so to console myself I got out the "STUFF" and therefore was up until 3 am! I know I am such a nerd! oh well! I got 6 pages done for club on friday...yay! Anyway. I will challenge myself to do better starting this week! Maybe I can make it to 8 points a day...hum! That means I MUST exercise!!! lol! Wish me luck...oh and by the way even though I have been writing in a REAL journal ... tonight this is my entry! The paper book will say: Sunday March 22, 2009 Go to blog entry! lol!

No comments: