families are forever!

families are forever!

"A Child

will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, home happier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."


3rd Nephi 17:21-23 "And when he had said these words, he wept, and the multitude bare record of it, and he took their little children, one by one, and blessed them, and prayed unto the Father for them. And when he had done this he wept again; And he spake unto the multitude, and said unto them; Behold your little ones.."
Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you - not because they are nice, but because you are. ~Author Unknown

Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy Birthday DALLIN!


Today our little boy (who isn't so little) turned 9! He woke up to many Happy Birthday wishes from the fam and a phone call from Grandma Peggy...yummy birthday french toast and the wishes of a good day (which started out pretty slow..... :(....) anyway.....I took cupcakes to class and they sang a fun 'Happy Birthday' to Dallin as they ate their treats. Later tonight we had a little family party with all those who live close...Uncle Brenan, Aunt Lisa, and crew...Uncle Brady, Aunt Kayla and their crew...we had the family birthday favorite...TACO's and Rootbeer! And more cup cakes! :) Here are a few pictures of the birthday boy!












Dallin with his snickers cup cake ~ cakes...birthday treats from the Manti cousins, gift from the Centerfield cousins...him reading the package from the gift we got him...hasn't quite figured out that he just got the much begged for 'air soft' gun (he has begged for 3 years!! And now he just figured it out...dang! I wish I would of had the video camera ready...it was to funny...this piture was taken mid~air! lol! It was a fun birthday...Happy 9th big guy...(video clip of the last 9 years to follow..when I get it done...lol, I am slow..this one snuck up on me!)

3 comments:

Cody &; Angie McDonald said...

so cute. the in air photo whoa how funny. Tell Dallin Happy Birthday for us I so need a family birthday calendar I don't mean to miss out on the birthdays, and giving a quick phone call it's just that there are soooooo many of us I forget whose birthdays are when. Bad Aunt I know tell him I'm sorry I didn't call. talk to you soon.

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

Hello Angie!! Like I remember them! And I HAVE a birthday calender! Maybe during spring break we can get together and play and you can make you one...what do you think! You are not a bad AUNT! hello...my kids love you! I just wish y'all lived closer so we could have big fun family parties!!! see ya soon!

Michelle said...

Even though he has no idea who I am, it won't be hard for me to remember his birthday since he shares it with one of my boys! How funny! Sounds like you guys had a good time. happy birthday, Dallin!