
Now that I am a MOM, I DO not LOOK for
ward to going to the DENTIST!!! However, my kids are really pretty good, except for peyton! the snot!! seriously...I have not EVER seen him throw such a horrible FIT! He would not EVEN let me hold him and have the dentist look in his mouth! (I had to pry his mouth open because I KNOW he has a cavity!) and he does. We have reschedualed for next month and we are taking Aunt Kayla with us! (she used to work at the Dentist office and he let her check his mouth last time...she just may have to be the Dentist also! LOL). Dallin had one tiny cavity which the doctor was able to fix with out numbing...Dallin said he didn't even feel it! YAY! I love good experiences at the DENTIST! Jentrie a
nd Valerie both have fabulously CAVITY FREE teeth! And so did MOM! YAY! Look at those cute smiles!Jentrie thinking the stuff
used for filling in deep pits is NASTY!Valerie getting her teeth cleaned
! Open wide! :)Peyton throwing his fit on the floor! grrr! For some reason the picture of Dallin didn't take :( but I don't even think he cares all that much! lol! He was just happy to get the dental floss, tooth brush and paste! lol! All in all, a fairly successful day at the Dentist!













1 comment:
Post a Comment