Today is my mother in-law Afton and my nephew Jaxson's birthday's! They are both fabulous wonderful people and I love them SOO much!
Afton has been my friend from the day we met! She is a wonderful mom, mom in~law and, grandmother! Thank you for being such a wonderful Lady and we hope you have a
WONDERFUL day!

And for my nephew Jaxson! Dallin and Jaxson are only 22 days apart in age, Mandy lived close so we were able to be pregnant together and everything. Dallin and Jaxson were both blessed together in our Ward here in Gunnison! These 2 boys have been the MUD brothers...long story..includes..yup you guessed it!!! MUD! lol! :)I love and miss this kid! We loved having them close in Richfield and have really missed them so much this year! DUDE we love and MISSSSS you guys so STINKIN much! I hope that you have a FABULOUS 9th b
irthday! ( I have another picture but I will post it for Harrisons birthday next tuesday...yes...dallin, jaxson and harrison are all 9 for apox 29 days...well, jaxson and harrison for only a week...yes they are brothers in case your wondering!!!!)













3 comments:
Love the new background.
And Happy Birthday to everyone.
PHOTO TAG
1. Go to your picture folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.
2. Go to your 6th folder and then choose the 6th picture.
3. Post it on your blog and then tell the story that goes with the picture.
4. Tag 6 other lucky people to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog telling them about it.
WOW! I didn't realize that the boys were all so close...and Jaxson and Harrison...that's almost twins by a few months!!!!
Post a Comment