families are forever!

families are forever!

"A Child

will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, home happier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."


3rd Nephi 17:21-23 "And when he had said these words, he wept, and the multitude bare record of it, and he took their little children, one by one, and blessed them, and prayed unto the Father for them. And when he had done this he wept again; And he spake unto the multitude, and said unto them; Behold your little ones.."
Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you - not because they are nice, but because you are. ~Author Unknown

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Country Keepsakes Spring Scrapbook Retreat! 3-14-2009

I must be very honest! Now that I am totally STUCK on CTMH products (so much that I even sell it! hello!) I wasn't sure how I was going to like the retreat without really being to critical of things - mostly the paper - this year! lol! No offense ladies! I had a blast and I will be buying ANOTHER ticket for next year...but I really can be loyal to a fault! (which is why I will be getting another ticket for next year....I have been to them ALL since they have started!) I have been So bad, that I haven't bought ANY other paper for 8 months! Seriously need HELP!
I can once again-honestly say....I am SOOOOOO glad I went and there were only a few packets where the paper was just a bit odd to me .... but I made them work once I got home (without adding CTMH product...it was hard but I wanted to keep it real!) It gets better each year! PLUS....it was SO much fun to go with a GROUP (and I went with a FABULOUS group...thanks for being so much fun!!) ;D PLUS there were lots of Gunnison friends there along with the out of towners! ( that Kanab group! gotta love'em!)



































Pictures in order....(ihope):
  1. Country Keepsakes staff ~ fabulous job ladies!
  2. The Gang...Marylin, Kim, Me, Alisha, Micky, Emily, Kayla, Camille, January
  3. The Kanab Crew
  4. Candice Blood
  5. Kayla's Cousins - Emily, Micky, Alisha
  6. Kayla...seriously NOT taking Tammy serious! lol!
  7. Annie being a goof!
  8. Tammy (hostess) giving out instructions
  9. Kim and Tami....SO much fun!
  10. Kayla and I...I have attended every retreat! I think this was #6 or 7!
  11. Em and Micky
  12. Jen and Kiesha
  13. Annie, Me, Jen and Kiesha
  14. Katie and her family








I seriously had scrappers brain! SUCH a headache by 6 pm that I totally fell asleep on the couch by 10! which seldom ever happens! I had SO MUCH FUN! And put together some REALLY cute pages! can't wait to put pictures on them! Thanks Ladies for all your hard work~wow! I LOVE the scrappers favorite things and the easel ! that was fabulous! and the bag! My most favorite was the 12x12 layout with the water fall mini album attached! awesome! Wow! lots of great stuff! See y'all next year! PS...Thanks babe for letting me go AGAIN!!!! and for watching the kiddo's for me~even when you didn't feel so great! LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Coopercomics said...

That looks like a TON of fun!!! I want to go next year...really!