families are forever!

families are forever!

"A Child

will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, home happier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."


3rd Nephi 17:21-23 "And when he had said these words, he wept, and the multitude bare record of it, and he took their little children, one by one, and blessed them, and prayed unto the Father for them. And when he had done this he wept again; And he spake unto the multitude, and said unto them; Behold your little ones.."
Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you - not because they are nice, but because you are. ~Author Unknown

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving....


The 3 wise men and their drum sticks......
yummy food!
Peyton NOT wanting to be photographic.....













Don't ya just LOVE getting your picture taken with a mouth full of FOOD! Ken & Nikki

Uncle B letting his dinner settle with a NAP







Aunt Lisa doing dishes....


The guys doing a little showing OFF in the 'cuzzi.....so much for being the ADULTS....lol





Grandpa Val telling 'back in the day' story's












Baby Jackson Jones getting so big!







I have pictures of the 4~wheeling trip the Jackson crew took on friday, I will get them blogged soon....pretty cool...



Thanksgiving in Kanab at Lances. We arrived right on time! It snowed on us from Marysville Canyon all the way to the Sand Dunes...then RAIN!!! Lots of rain! It was a fun day filled with yummy food, after dinner naps, a game of basketball, a sit in the Jaccusi...did I mention nap...? LOL...I read "Twilight" but I will save my opionion on that for another post. It was a good day! Then we headed to Valley to stay at mom and dad's only to find that the heater wasn't working....47 deg in the house!!!! So we bundled the kids up with blankets and they really slept pretty good....mom has an electric blanket on their bed and I actually got HOT! :) Go figure! Then the next morning we found the reset button (a big black one right in the front after you take off the bottom panel) incase this happens to anyone else! Then I made dinner for Grandma and Grandpa Smokey. Cody and his family came over (Ang had to work :( it was fun...the surprising part (for those of you who know grandpa) he not only stayed for about 4 1/2 hours and ate 3 pieces of pie....but was in a really good mood! Something to be thankful for right there! LOL!
Jentrie and Syd being silly, Darren adding to the sillyness....Grandma and Grandpa enjoying dinner, Peyton, Peyton and Grandpa are buddies, Shaylee and her nice hand, the crew...we are missing WAY to MANY members of OUR family!!! We miss you way LOTS!!! The kids testing the frosting for the sweet rolls, up close and personal with grandpa smokey...(I am not sure who took this picture but I thought it was a good one.) Grandma and Grandpa in front of their house on a beautiful Sunday afternoon ( Nov. 30th)
It was an eventful weekend!!! Next we went Christmas tree hunting up on the Kiabab...but....there was a little (or big...it sounded BIG) glich in the way.....the drive line in our suburban went out..yes O..U..T! We were stuck by three lakes and Rhett had to hitch a ride into Kanab...which drove Dallin CRAZY (because hitching is dangerous!) However....Uncle Cody and Uncle Jay saved the DAY!!! (thanks dad for having me call uncle Jay when I couldn't get ahold of Cody!) Even though Cody found us and it all worked out and it only cost us a few hours and $20.00! Whew! I am so grateful for my family members who know so MUCH random stuff!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!~ Off to the Kiabab (only 3 hours behind schedual) to find our Blue Spruce! It's a keeper!


The Kiabab has a bit of snow! The kids loved it! Look at Peyton's face!!! PRICELESS!

No comments: