We had a YUMMY Christmas Eve dinner....Leg of Lamb & Halibut (a nice Christmas gift from one of Rhett's football players! Thank you!), Salmon and Shrimp! Yum...side dishes of Roasted Potatoes, Mixed veggies (broccoli, white broccoli...(aka -cauliflower), carrots, squash...and rolls....we were very nicely fed! We had our annual Christmas Eve present.....Pajama's.....they loved them, I didn't make them this year because my sewing machine isn't working, but Rhett and I found some super cute pj's that all matched! They
look darling don'tcha think!
We read from Luke about the birth of Jesus and and watched
the movie about "Christ's Birth". It was around 9:00 pm and we
checked
d the
Nordic Santa Tracking to see where S
anta was...I believe he w
as some where around Cuba at this time and off to sleep they all went...They were all out by 10 o'clock! Time to clean house! Merry Christmas y'all! (At 2:30 am Santa had already been to Texas...but not Utah....soon!)













No comments:
Post a Comment