I know I haven't posted forever, which is so unlike me....hehe... But our computer came down with a bad virus (like the rest of us!) and I just got it back up and working last night. I am still trying to re-download all my programs I had on before, we had to wipe out the main drive...or something like that. Anyway...the kitchen is back in working order, except the Dishwasher and maybe that will be in working order by Sunday....I am kind of spoiled and I HATE dishes (always have, ask my mom!)hehe....so I am really looking forward to having my dishwasher fixed. I love my new tile, even better than the last time, Rhett did an awesome job getting it all back together. I am so grateful he is learning (not so much liking, but learning) how to do all this home repair stuff. Thanks babe, Sorry I was such a bear with everything all ripped up! I am also super grateful for my brother Brady, who lives here so when things break down he can figure out how to fix it. He has been the fix it guy this month between my house and Kayla's sister's house! Thanks Brady! You saved us once again! Love you!!! I promise...I will post new pictures soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment