families are forever!

families are forever!

"A Child

will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, home happier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."


3rd Nephi 17:21-23 "And when he had said these words, he wept, and the multitude bare record of it, and he took their little children, one by one, and blessed them, and prayed unto the Father for them. And when he had done this he wept again; And he spake unto the multitude, and said unto them; Behold your little ones.."
Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you - not because they are nice, but because you are. ~Author Unknown

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Uncle B....


Okay so I am a few days behind...I have great intentions!!!lol...Dec 2nd was Rhett's brother Brenan's birthday....I wanted to just say a few words about this guy! He is AWESOME!!! If I could of ever had the choice to NOT be the oldest child and HAD an older BROTHER...this guy would of been my pick! Becoming married Rhett gave me 5 older brothers who I love all dearly, but for some reason Bren is my go to big brother!! He is easy to talk to an super NON judgemental and I really am glad he is my big bro..even if it is by marriage! He is such a great support and example to our little family and we don't know what we would do without him! Thanks B for being who you are!!! Hope you had a great day!

1 comment:

Janell said...

Hey Tiff,
Just happened on your blog and I saw your comment to leave a comment so I thought I better...your family is getting big I cant believe that it has been that long since you were in the hospital and I took care of you when you had your last baby!!! Hope all is going well for you feel free so stalk my blog if you want!!!