
My sister Mandy's birthday was yesterday (Nov 30th) and I just really quickly wanted to tell her HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I know she is not liking the other end of the world right now and misses the WEST (is Best!lol) a LOT!! However! She is a super strong gal and is doing her best to make it okay! (she better :) I just wanted her to know I love her lots and miss her even more! Thanks for being such a great sister and an even better friend! I miss her craziness and all our fun trips to Richfield. It seems so weird going to Richfield and not having her house to drop by! Oh Well! That is life. I just want her to know, life is only as good as we make it so make yours GREAT!!! Everyday tell yourself that today is going to be a wonderful DAY! Love ya SIS! (I will copy a picture from her blog and post it soon!) heehee













1 comment:
Thanks sis you made me cry. You are awesome yourself. I miss you as well and can't wait to come home. The west is home to me. I promise I will stay strong even when I am down as low as ever. Love ya.
Post a Comment