Valerie was "Mama Mouse" in
'Twas the night before Christmas"
The kids meeting wit


h Santa at ou
r Ward Party..... 
Rhett laying
the last tile.... YAY!!! Kitchen is back together...almost....still waiting for the dishwasher to be in use.....maybe tomorrow....Dallin, Jentrie and Valerie all sang in an Elementary School Program, Jentrie's class song video's is located at the end of this post. Jentrie's class sang "We are Santa's Elves" and Dallin's class sang "Marvoulous Toy", Valerie's class sang "Rockin' around the Christmas Tree"...here are some pictures, they did a good job and were very CUTE! I am still trying to get the other songs to down load... if that happens...they will be at the bottom of the blog it's self.




Decorating the Christmas Tree...only a few weeks later....we usually hav
e the 'Fake' on up the week of Thanksgiving..which is what I was getting re
ady to do when I found the 'leak', therefore the tree did not get put up un
til I think I finished decorating it about 10 days or so before Christmas....We did get the real tree in only a week later than normal, it also snowed this week. Oh and Peyton has Strep...hum...wonder what else will happen...kidding...everyone ended up with the flu or sore throat or SOMETHING!!! I liked the way the new tree looked like without the flash....



Christmas Cookies....they are having way to much FUN!
I gave the kids 4 cookies and their own frosting....you know they like to lick the knife and all.... :)
this little activity kept them busy for a good
hour...I even showed them how to use a decorating tip..... Yummy...all the frosting colors mixed together...glad they
get
to eat them!
Mine....t
hey look a bit more edible....I promise...I didn't lick the knife...Merry Christmas! 
We took our annual trip to Cove Fort on the 23rd to Celebrate Joseph Smith's Birthday by going to watch "Pr
Dallin's Class singing "A Marvoulous Toy"...he is located on the top row in black about 10 kids or so to the right...I know, also hard to see..... (I cannot for the life of me get this to download....) Mom, I will keep trying....
Jentrie's Class she is located on the 3rd row straight up from the 'G' on the floor...I know kinda hard to see....













1 comment:
Merry Christmas! Hope you had a great one! I know I need to post...but i don't know where the time has gone?! Maybe things will slow down a bit this next month! Luv ya!
Post a Comment