

Okay...I am a big ole baby...but I am missing my mom and dad! This will be the first Christmas that we won't be seeing them at all during the Christmas Break! I know, I am spoiled there are LOTS of people who won't be with family or see them at all this year...but this is my blog and my turn to boob about it! It is always super crazy at mom and dad's during the visit with everyone there and I think we all like the first 24 hours....then we are all ready to go home, that doesn't matter, I am missing them all right now! I am grateful to have Brady and Kayla and the kids close! They help with the homesickness....and I will see Cody, Angie and the kids on Monday, and Grandma and Grandpa Smokey tooo....but right now I miss mom and dad!! Mandy and Seth and the kids, Anthony, Hailee and Kyson! So in honor of my homesickness.....I dedicate "Blue Christmas" by Elvis..(on my play list pop out) to you who I miss this year!!! My mom will love it!! :) Love you all! See some of you soon (is March soon enough?)













4 comments:
The Women
Missing you to sis. I don't like the hot Florida weather it doesn't help the homesickness a bit. I wish I was in Utah with all of you. I was very grateful to get to spend Thanksgiving with Mom, Dad, Anthony and Hailee. It sucks not being close to my family. Miss you all so very much and love ya to.
Post a Comment