families are forever!

families are forever!

"A Child

will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, home happier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."


3rd Nephi 17:21-23 "And when he had said these words, he wept, and the multitude bare record of it, and he took their little children, one by one, and blessed them, and prayed unto the Father for them. And when he had done this he wept again; And he spake unto the multitude, and said unto them; Behold your little ones.."
Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you - not because they are nice, but because you are. ~Author Unknown

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Cupcakes....


Okay, if you like cupcakes, you will love this blog!!!!! I found it on my friend Loni's blog. Do these cupcakes look fab or what!!! Check out the link (under cupcakes on my favorite links) for the recipe to these cupcakes. I can't wait to try them out....I may have to play with the ingredients...I am not sure where to get a few of the brands.... :) Happy Baking!

1 comment:

Coopercomics said...

those look yummers...I am trying to think of the kind of cupcakes that I want to make for Kelly to bring to kindergarten...in February. ok, I might be over archiving a bit...but I swear it is just boredom. I will have to check out that link for ideas. :)