
Kayla's birthday is really on Friday, but we won't be home to wish her a Happy Birthday. I am pretty sure she will be playing on her computer some time in the next few days! So we are wishing you a Happy Birthday! Kayla is an AWESOME person! Not just a great aunt, friend, mom, sister in
-law, wife, daughter (ect...)....but a great person! She is kind and generous. She will go out of her way to make someone else feel better! She is also a TON of FUN! She can even make a trip to Walmart entertaining!!! She ALWAYs has a SMILE on her face. She is a trooper and deserves an award as a supportive army wife. I am very proud of her! I have known Kayla since she was 14-15 years old as Brady's friend and a student of Rhet
t's, I have in all seriousness watched her grow up into this wonderful young women!! I am very honored to call her sister! I am so glad her and Brady live close...it makes it a bit easier having everyone else so far away. I love you Kayla and am glad that besides being family I can also call you friend...Happy Birthday...just a few days early! :)
Ps Thanks for being my scrapbook friend..I am sure I am starting to give you a scrapbook headache!! :) I hope you have a fantastic DAY!
-law, wife, daughter (ect...)....but a great person! She is kind and generous. She will go out of her way to make someone else feel better! She is also a TON of FUN! She can even make a trip to Walmart entertaining!!! She ALWAYs has a SMILE on her face. She is a trooper and deserves an award as a supportive army wife. I am very proud of her! I have known Kayla since she was 14-15 years old as Brady's friend and a student of Rhet
t's, I have in all seriousness watched her grow up into this wonderful young women!! I am very honored to call her sister! I am so glad her and Brady live close...it makes it a bit easier having everyone else so far away. I love you Kayla and am glad that besides being family I can also call you friend...Happy Birthday...just a few days early! :)
Ps Thanks for being my scrapbook friend..I am sure I am starting to give you a scrapbook headache!! :) I hope you have a fantastic DAY!












2 comments:
Thanks Tiff!! I'm really not that wonderful! But thank you!!
I've read this twice and I cry every time! So this time I waited til my eyes weren't blurry so I could comment!!!! Because I whole-heartedly AGREE! :) Kayla is a great person!!! I also feel so blessed to have her in my life! My life would NEVER have been the same if she had not been a part of it! LOVE YA "K" MOM
Post a Comment