



~Dallin...(aka D-Train) is 8 and in the 3rd grade, he loves old cowboy movies (he is pretty sure the black and white ones were done in the 70's...hahaha!) Learning to like reading, hunting with his BB Gun, 4-wheeling, flagfoot ball, playing with the new hatchet...Uncle Brady was showing him tricks...thanks for that BUD! and being with his dad. Taco's & Steak are his Fave. food....he likes the color Blue....He doesn't much care for homework or school...he does like to go primary and sing primary songs.
*Jentrie..(aka JenJen) is 7 and in the 1st grade....depending on her mood..she likes to be called JJ, she loves to play with her new Barbie's, go to school, jump rope..which she has finally mastered singly! Good Job. and do anything mom does! She loves to read...her favorite are the Dick and Jane books. She likes to make up dances and sing, play dress up, play with finger nail polish, and cook (when mom lets her) Her favorite color is .... pink!!! Salad, Taco's and Fully loaded Hamburger are a few of her favorite foods...onions and all!!! But she doesn't like mashed potatoes!! Go figure!
~Valerie (Aka Boudica)...is 5 and in Kindergarten...she likes to CUT with Scissors!!! Joy! She loves coloring and is learning to read and write her name. We are working on writing her name NOT backwards. :) She likes the colors pink and purple and is my least fussy eater...will eat most everything you give her, just don't give her lots. She loves to just play, she likes her baby alive baby doll, to sing and make up songs (which are way funny)! She likes pink and purple and would like to be home schooled..doesn't like to get up in the mornings :)
*Peyton (aka Bubba)...is 3 1/2 and in Preschool. He is also learning to write his name, ABC's, colors and identifying sounds with the proper letter... :( getting to big! He LOVES preschool and would like to go everyday. He will be my 'I need a friend over' everyday child..thanks to babysitting. He just thinks he gets friends over all the time. He loves his cowboy boots from Gma & Gpa McDonald, his stick horse, 4-wheeling, shooting the guns when allowed and being with the boys. He also likes to say "I don't have to!" I am not really sure what his favorite color is right now.
*We are pretty lucky to have 4 of the cutest, smartest and funniest kids around! I am so grateful these cuties are apart of our little family. I am the luckiest mom in town!













4 comments:
They are cute. It was a cute post how you described what each ones like s, and dislikes.
I really have to say that your kiddos are waaay cute! You guys really are blessed..I get it know. :)
They are getting entirely way to big. cute pics though you need to send me some for my wall. Anyway I was just home for lunch and figured I would write you a comment. Darren has 2 games this saturday and he will play the championship on tuesday against Parowan which was a pain in the butt scheduling because they didn't want to play us again, Darren says they are just chicken and that they're afraid to get beat again hahaha he's not the only one who thinks so though. Anyway i'll let you know how it turns out. See ya soon. Angie
They are getting entirely way to big. cute pics though you need to send me some for my wall. Anyway I was just home for lunch and figured I would write you a comment. Darren has 2 games this saturday and he will play the championship on tuesday against Parowan which was a pain in the butt scheduling because they didn't want to play us again, Darren says they are just chicken and that they're afraid to get beat again hahaha he's not the only one who thinks so though. Anyway i'll let you know how it turns out. See ya soon. Angie
Post a Comment