families are forever!

families are forever!

"A Child

will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, home happier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."


3rd Nephi 17:21-23 "And when he had said these words, he wept, and the multitude bare record of it, and he took their little children, one by one, and blessed them, and prayed unto the Father for them. And when he had done this he wept again; And he spake unto the multitude, and said unto them; Behold your little ones.."
Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you - not because they are nice, but because you are. ~Author Unknown

Friday, October 3, 2008

Peyton's Preschool Picture....


This is cute and he was so proud....it's a picture of cat tails.... it made me smile! :)

2 comments:

Coopercomics said...

I get emotional about Kelly's school drawings too..you are not alone. It could just be the two of us though....that's ok with me :)

Michelle said...

Hey Tiffany, it's Shane Sorensen's little sister, Michelle. I noticed you commented on my sis-in-law, Melissa's blog and wanted to drop you a line! It's always fun to find Valley Alumni and see how they're doing. Sounds like you guys are keeping busy. That's really cool that you're a consultant for scrapbooking. I wished you lived closer to me! Do you do regular scrapbooking or digital? Anyways, I'm going to have to check your other family's blogs. I hope you don't mind that I add you to my blog list. Glad you guys are doing good!