*Wednesday it was..can you guess....'80's day....of course Kayla called to see if I had any leftovers from the day....I had the t-shirt bling....and she came up with the rest.....a cross between Cindy Lauper and Madonna....Go aunt K!!
*The kids excited for the parade...Dallin and Jentrie LOVE to ride with daddy and the team....
*Peyton, Uncle B, Grandma Jackson and Grandpa Jackson (they came for the day).....
*Valerie and Had rode with the cheerleaders...thanks!
*The UT. Highway Patrol Helicopter dropped off the 'Bulldog' and the game ball...that was super COOL!!! Helped put that excitement in the air.....
*A super great couple in town (and ward) were honored at half time for their WONDERFUL support to not just the football team but with EVERYTHING....they have 2 grandsons who play for Rhett, 22 is a senior and 5 is a sophomore...they are brothers and they wrote very awesome tributes to Bro. & Sister Stewart...Brother Stewart even goes to the practices!!! Thank You!!!! You two are the BEST!!
*Dallin, Jentrie and I cheering on the 'Dawgz'.....(left the younger 2 with Diane...thank you!!! soooo veryyyy muchhhhh!!!) ..... Yay!!
*A great win.... Rhett and I!! It was a "GOOD TIME!"
The National Guard came with the Howitzer....and a fun little thing that shot t-shirts in the air...the GC Fire Dept. shot off fireworks throughout the game...it was a Homecoming--well DONE!! Thanks to the Student Council and their trusty advisor..Melissa!! Good Job GVHS!!!













1 comment:
Looks as fun as our homecoming here in good old Kanab..only different colors. I think it is so fun.
Post a Comment