1. Where did you meet your husband? Blind Date!! Really!
2. How long did you date before you got married? 3 1/2 years
3. How long have you been married? 12 1/2 years
4. What does he do that surprises you? He is full of surprises! Totally Random! The little things...
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His eyes, he has this look...and his smile/lips! And his legs!! ect...
6. What is your favorite quality? I love that he is such an awesome daddy! He is supportive and hard working. Laid in bed by the girls and counted to 100 with them...it was sweet. Takes them all out with the bb guns and four wheeler rides. Plays chase with our nieces and nephews like they were one of his....that means a lot!
7. Does he have a nick name for you? Babe or Tiffer
8. What is his favorite food? Anything BBQ'd or captain crunch ... lol
9. What is his favorite sport? Funny question...for a football coach! favorite channel..Espn!
10. When and where was your first kiss? Second date, his car, front of my parents house....the rest is history ;)
11. Favorite thing to do as a couple? This should be ? #12....we have kids, are you serious...I am happy for a conversation without..."Mom, come wipe my bum!"....lol....I love to just be with him and visit, whether it is in the car, shopping, watching tv, out to dinner...
12. Do you have children? 4...2 and 2....the cutest of 8 (Dall), 7 (Jen), 5 (Val), and 3 (Peyt) year olds ever!!!
13. Does he have any hidden talents? My secret!!! ;) They wouldn't be hidden if I told.. :)
14. How old is he? 41
15. Who said I love you first? He did - January 1, 1994 (midnight) :) Good times....
16. What is his favorite music? He likes most music! Very random...
17. What do you admire most about him? I can ask him anything!! His way with me and our kids..seriously..he took the kids hunting so I could go play!!! He is who he is...i love that! I admire his spirit! He loves me for me...
18. What is his favorite color? grass green
19. Will he read this? I don't know, maybe if I show him...
20. Who do you tag? Apryl, Leah, Ashley, Alexis (sorry), Brandie, anyone else with a husband!!! LOL
+elders+party+dad.jpg)
My cute hubby!













4 comments:
I love little surveys like this. They're fun! Me and Paul are still living in Glendale. We actually bought my parent's house from them, because they are building a new one. It's awesome to have so much room now. The only problem is, is that most of the bedrooms are stuck in the 70's. It will be so nice to be done remodeling. Are you guys coming to Valley for Thanksgiving? It's the big Turkey Tournament you know!:)
Hey Tiff! Your blog is so cute and I LOVE the cute photo of your darling family at the top of your blog! Too cute! Just wanted to let you know that we found out today that we are having a BOY! We are sooo excited, I knew from the day I found out I was pregnant that it would be a boy :) Now we just need to start thinking of names!!! It was great seeing you guys last week too, I hope you all had a fun time! Love ya, Ashlie
Hi Tiff, I LOVe that cute photo of your family at the top of your blog! Too cute! I just wanted to let you know that we found out today that we are having a BOY!!! We are sooo excited, I knew from the moment I found out I was pregnant that it would be a boy :) Now we just have to start thinking about names! It was great seeing you guys last week! I hope everyone had a great time! Keep in touch, love ya-Ashlie
LOL- Tiff, ok so sorry about the 2 almost identical posts!!! I didn't see the first one I wrote show up, so I thought it somehow got erased...so I wrote another one. Then I just noticed that the comments are saved and then posted after they are approved...so sorry!!!! haha
Post a Comment