families are forever!

families are forever!

"A Child

will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, home happier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."


3rd Nephi 17:21-23 "And when he had said these words, he wept, and the multitude bare record of it, and he took their little children, one by one, and blessed them, and prayed unto the Father for them. And when he had done this he wept again; And he spake unto the multitude, and said unto them; Behold your little ones.."
Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you - not because they are nice, but because you are. ~Author Unknown

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ward Party....Pie Contest Winner 3rd Place :)


(We are still on October 14th...it hasn't slowed down yet!)

My Peanut Butter Pie!! Took 3rd place.....and there were no leftovers...thank goodness since I still have one in the fridge :)




Peach Pie Looks Pretty...it is frozen in my freezer...there were so many pies, all kinds!









Cookie decorating, Donut eating...no hands, this was tooo funny!














Everyone felt a bit sick by the time we made it home! The main course was a Chili Cook off...I didn't enter that one...no time! It was a super fun evening!

And VERY busy, I am glad this day is over! Even though it was a good one. Peyton, Jake, and Brady...helping with the clean up :)

Some of our ward friends....Brother Shurtz, Sister 'Callie' Robbins (who made the cute pumpkin center pieces out of dryer tubing) Sister Brown (Liz, my exercise partner) the reason for this pose...is because I kind of said "Hey, instead of walking now is so cold, lets go exercise at the Body Barn...they have an instructor and we are both walking a bit funny...She keeps shooting me daggers :() It's all good...I think! Then the last picture is of Sister 'Jana Kaye' Smith and Sister 'Vicki' McArthur. These ladies are some super great friends and I really appreciate them...there are a few other great friends (Mel, Jenny A.) that escaped the camera! LOL!

No comments: